Noodle-based food is also known to be quite popular and has a lot of variety. Some of the ingredients mixed in it are tailored to the taste and tastes of each region. Nevertheless, each laksa still performs similarly to the touch of modification.
Here we try to present a recipe from laksa is quite famous, namely laksa fat. Want to know how to make and recipe? Check out the following article.
Fat Laksa Noodles Recipe
The main ingredient
- 500 grams of hokkien noodles, boiled until cooked, drain
- 1 Liter of water
- 100 ml of oil
- 500 ml thick coconut milk packing or you can take it from coconut
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar tea
- 500 grams of shrimp peeled but leave the tail and split the back
- 150 grams of bean sprouts cleansed
- 250 grams of chicken breast meat, steamed first then suwir
- 2 pieces of light, thinly sliced
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 8 red chili peppers
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- 1 galangal segment
- 1 segment of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon terasi bakar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 curry leaves for sprinkling
- 1 piece of light, thinly sliced
- 3 pieces of omelet, thinly sliced
- 1 piece of cucumber, cut into matches
- 2 pieces of red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks of leek, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons chili paste
- 6 pieces of lime
How To Make Fat Laksa Noodles
- Take the ingredients of fine spices then mash with a blender or ulekan.
- Prepare your frying pan and heat the oil.
- Saute the spices finely until fragrant and do not forget to add curry leaves and kecombrang, mix well.
- Add water to your stir-fry pan, then bring to a boil.
- Add coconut milk, salt and granulated sugar and then simmer for about 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add the shrimp to the coconut milk then cook again for 30 seconds-1 minute until the shrimp is cooked. Once cooked then lift the shrimp.
How to Serve the Fat Laksa Noodles
- Prepare a serving bowl and order noodles, sprouts, chicken suwir, and shrimp in a bowl.
- Sprinkle curry leaves and nibbles on top of your noodles.
- Pour the broth slowly and eggs, cucumbers, chili, and onion.
- Serve while hot together with chili paste. Do not forget to add lime.